Welcome to KeepFoodFresh.co
It can be tough to keep your food fresh, but you can make it happen with a little know-how. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Keep produce in the fridge. This is especially important for fruits and vegetables, which can spoil quickly if left at room temperature.
- Store meat in the freezer. Raw meat can last up to four months in the freezer, so it's a good way to keep it fresh for longer.
- Use airtight containers. This will help keep moisture and pests out of your food, which can both cause spoilage.
- Date everything. This will help you keep track of how long things have been in your fridge or pantry and when they need to be eaten by.
- Eat leftovers within three to four days. While they may still be safe to eat after that time, they may not taste as fresh or be as nutritious.
- Don't overload your fridge or pantry. This can make it harder for air to circulate, causing things to spoil faster.
Following these tips can keep your food fresh and help prevent waste.
Here are some of our favorite guides on how to keep food fresh :
Ginger is one of those spices that have taken great relevance in recent times, is not only used in the culinary world but has tons of other benefits for our overall health; and did you know there’s more than one type! That’s right there are many different types of ginger and we’ll tell you all about them.